Extreme Lag of EW Streams

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Pittie
Hunter

Extreme Lag of EW Streams

Post by Pittie »

Hello :)

if I watch streams on twitch all runs fine but the EW streams. It lags extreme. Every 1/2 sec. it stopps. Streams of other games runs fine.
I tried IE and Firefox. Always the same.
The funny Thing, if I rightclick on the Video, the context menu pops up and the stream behind runs fine. :?: I use Win7. I have this Problem only with EW streams.

Any Tips?

Thank you :)
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Extreme Lag of EW Streams

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I have the exact same issue. And strange enough, your "workaround" with the context menu open works... :? EDIT: No, it doesn't work. I wish they would put those videos on Youtube too, it runs much better for me.
Image Image Image
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Feedback-wise, it works fine for me--also in Germany (nearer to Ulm). There's occasional freezes but only a few times this stream; the rest of the time it runs smoothly.

Maybe this can help to troubleshoot, idk!
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

im in the UK on a crap connection which is shared by 5 others netflixing and gaming. I had little issues. Besides... Graham in HD... ?! (Kidding!)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I have the exact same issue. And strange enough, your "workaround" with the context menu open works... :? EDIT: No, it doesn't work. I wish they would put those videos on Youtube too, it runs much better for me.
Can you watch the replays fine? They auto upload to Twitch afterwards.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:I have the exact same issue. And strange enough, your "workaround" with the context menu open works... :? EDIT: No, it doesn't work. I wish they would put those videos on Youtube too, it runs much better for me.
No, I can't. Tried it today and it was lagging all the time, at least on the highest resolution. Mind you, I can watch Full-HD Youtubes without any issue, so I don't think it's about my connection.
Image Image Image
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
No, I can't. Tried it today and it was lagging all the time, at least on the highest resolution. Mind you, I can watch Full-HD Youtubes without any issue, so I don't think it's about my connection.
Same for me.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with EW, especially when you're talking about watching the replay video. Best guess is that there is an issue with some people ISP's and Twitch.
Personal Bests...
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Fletchette wrote:I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with EW, especially when you're talking about watching the replay video.
I just wonder that other streams and replays works fine for me, except TH Classic and CoTW.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Pittie wrote:
Fletchette wrote:I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with EW, especially when you're talking about watching the replay video.
I just wonder that other streams and replays works fine for me, except TH Classic and CoTW.
On Twitch? If yes, then I'd think that must mean that EW is streaming at a higher resolution or frame rate than the other Twitch streams you watch. My point is that when you are watching a replay video, EW isn't even involved. That's coming straight from Twitch.
Personal Bests...

Return to “Live Broadcasting”