Extreme Lag of EW Streams

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Extreme Lag of EW Streams

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Fletchette wrote:I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with EW, especially when you're talking about watching the replay video. Best guess is that there is an issue with some people ISP's and Twitch.
Yeah, probably. I don't do much on Twitch (except watch EW's content from time to time), but I'll have a look at it over the weekend and see what happens when I try to watch other videos with a similar resolution.
Image Image Image
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yesterday the stream was lagging sound was behind the motion.not by much though.graham would talk then move split second after the words came out.catch up.normally fine.first time i seen it like this in a ew stream.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I have noticed lag occasionally during the streams, but it usually fixes itself when I refresh the page. I watched yesterday's entire live stream without any lag at all. I can watch any of the replays with no problem. I also assume the issue is with Twitch itself since everyone seems to experience it differently.
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

Same for me the last couple streams..watchin on twitch

Return to “Live Broadcasting”