Lock&Learn: New Shineys

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lock&Learn: New Shineys

Post by TreeKiwi »

Today on the stream we are showcasing the new 'Golden Gun', Deployable targets and talking about the up and coming Football Jamboree! Don't miss out, 4pm CEST today! http://www.twitch.com/expansiveworlds

Don't miss out guys, you will also be able to meet AC today!

Hope to see you all there.

TK
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Lock&Learn: New Shineys

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Very nice Twitch Stream, here is the Link if anyone missed it :)

I was so prepared and ready for this stream, but I actualy fell asleep 15 minutes before the stream started, and woke up 10-15 minutes out in the stream :lol:
It's so hot here in Norway now, and it definitely don't help to take a couple of cold ones ;)

For those who did not see the stream, I recommend that you see at least the first 10 to 20 minutes. It's about deployable targets in multiplayer, an how it all works. The things that do not work so well in multiplayer is also explained in details. I must say it all was very nice!

The new golden gun was also shown, damn I gonna get that fast, and I gonna blast at least 2k MagPies off the air, quick and dirty of course :)

AC, the new employee really rock, as she joins the live stream wearing the Metallica "Master of Puppets" t-skirt :D

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Great stream , thanks for the info !
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

I re watched it and thought I was just dribbling out nonsense. Haha glad you guys can understand me!
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

TreeKiwi wrote:I re watched it and thought I was just dribbling out nonsense. Haha glad you guys can understand me!

I just found it very surprising that when AC is present that both of you are trimmed and shaved and your " Big Bucks shirt" is missing. :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

rhapsodaisical wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:I re watched it and thought I was just dribbling out nonsense. Haha glad you guys can understand me!

I just found it very surprising that when AC is present that both of you are trimmed and shaved and your " Big Bucks shirt" is missing. :)
Truth be told, it was a female that made me trim my beard. But it was Jenny... "sick of waking up next to a hobo" apparently :lol:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Very interesting, I will be getting a target to find a better feel for the drop on the different guns at long range..... cool stuff and well implemented by EW. Congrats !!!
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “Live Broadcasting”