Official live streams

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Beano8U
Scout

Official live streams

Post by Beano8U »

Love the work Matt and Graham put out every week. Not sure if they realise how much I love watching the streams and what it means to me staying up into the "am" to watch the stream where I can.
I commend these 2 blokes for what they do. (even though I think they cheat sometimes) lol. Surely not.(I know you don't)
Love these fellas, not often I say that towards other men either. Outstanding in what they do with crowd interaction and so forth
Keep it up, pretty sure others love the content too :D

i love the streams, the game and everything else that revolves around theHunter.

Thanks to everyone that makes this game possible. I really mean that. EVERYone involved. Love the game and community to bits.

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Official live streams

Post by SoftShoe »

Indeed, well done guys! I dont get to catch the streams as often as I would like. They fall right in the middle of my work day but I do watch them as time allows.

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

You are welcome! You guys make it much more fun to do :) Thanks for tuning in!
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

Look forward to the streams twice a week...being retired it breaks up the day and I always enjoy the different content you fellows present.
I watch via twitter Pappyken is my handle..keep up the good work and Thank You!

Return to “Live Broadcasting”