New Competition Camera

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: New Competition Camera

Post by ronMctube »

my fly over videos were i believe made with a free cam or command in Dev build ( not same as the cam tool just a dev thing).NaOutdoors made recorded most of them and one was from Lion Martinez .if anyone can remember lion :D .
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

INTIMID883R wrote:I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I do think it is very unfair to ask players for their Ideas, and then criticize, or even worse ban them when they speak their minds about it.

You represent it as
So with the release of the new multiplayer camera
when in actuality it is not at all a MP camera, but an EW tool that will never be available for anyone in a MP game, unless an EW staff is available to operate it.

The tool is actually nothing new at all, as I remember years ago when Ron was able to use the camera to make some videos of new reserves, I really don't remember which reserves, or exactly when the videos were made, but they were, and I am sure Ron can furnish those dates.
Yep, it shouldn't have even been mentioned, since it isn't for anyone except EW Staff. So, when questions were asked and points were made, and some were sent on time outs from the forum, seems unfair and unjust. In the end it is simply a tool, no one will ever be able to use the camera, 'cept EW Staff. SO why hype it up? OFC there are going to be those that have a problem with the fact that EW spent time with that and not fixin' broken things in the game. I understand they're discontent. Banning them tho', might be an over exaggerated step on EW's part I think. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey everyone,

I locked the topic over the weekend because it was getting out of hand.

First off I would like to say sorry for my comment "Lots of you guys are too focused on yourself individually and don't see the big picture. Start focusing on the big picture, times are changing and we all need to as well".

Stan you are correct when you said that this is MY job to do and you guys should be free to think how you like, so I hold my hand up and say sorry for that.

I am going to keep this thread locked and start a new one, clean slate and all that.

Lastly everyone knows we do not discuss individual ban cases. But just to be clear, we would never ban anyone for only expressing their opinion. Good and bad opinions are good in different ways and I/we value them. People also do not get banned without getting plenty of warnings, all of which are recorded.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

TK

Return to “Live Broadcasting”