Daily Holiday Event Live Stream - EW

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Holiday Event Live Stream - EW

Post by TreeKiwi »

Howdy Hunters,

As part of the Xmas spirit we are going to be hosting Daily streams through the week days until the event has ended.

These streams will be multiplayer and the Idea is to help players who might be struggling to complete the daily missions due to any reason, i.e special ammo types required.
So tune in daily to the stream for the PW and come and join in the festive fun, we ideally would like a mix of players that can help and need help. The stream will be 2 hours long and we will be encouraging people to come and go as they like or if they have completed the missions :)

Today we will be doing the White tail mission and we will be on WHI! - So don't forget to activate the mission first via the Event Banner in the launcher or browser.

4pm CET Weekdays.

Ho ho ho ho... bang.

TK and Graham
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Daily Holiday Event Live Stream - EW

Post by TreeKiwi »

Going live in a little under an hour and today we are joined by ZaggiDK.

Today the game will be open for people who want to complete the Dall sheep mission and maybe we even have a crack at the Ibex and Goat comp :)

See you all there soon.

TK
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for having me in the game today. Shot a beauty Ibex that looked like it would slide down the cliff but it got stuck. Tried to do the climbing mount oprawca technique to get over there to get him but alas i took too long... time ran out for the stream :( Anyways to redeem myself I started a new game afterwards just to climb that mountain and get over to that spot. Put a tent nearby in case that happens again. Mission successful. Shot a decent ibex that was grazing down below as well. :) Thanks again TK. Oh and I remember you wondering how I got my Almost Dev jacket. I named Rougarou Bayou and designed the Sitka Deer missions. I didnt hear if someone pointed that out to you or not. Didnt mean to ignore that question. Was just in the zone.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Mills wrote:Thanks for having me in the game today. Shot a beauty Ibex that looked like it would slide down the cliff but it got stuck. Tried to do the climbing mount oprawca technique to get over there to get him but alas i took too long... time ran out for the stream :( Anyways to redeem myself I started a new game afterwards just to climb that mountain and get over to that spot. Put a tent nearby in case that happens again. Mission successful. Shot a decent ibex that was grazing down below as well. :) Thanks again TK. Oh and I remember you wondering how I got my Almost Dev jacket. I named Rougarou Bayou and designed the Sitka Deer missions. I didnt hear if someone pointed that out to you or not. Didnt mean to ignore that question. Was just in the zone.
All good mate, nice to have you involved in the stream! Today's one is going to be 5pm, straight after the COTW stream and we are going to be joined by Flinter :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Today's stream we are after Rock Ptarmigan and today's guest is one of the best I know at shooting them!

So if you are having trouble with this mission or need a bird harvested with a 20ga. Come join us :)

4-6PM CET

TK
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

TreeKiwi wrote:Today's stream we are after Rock Ptarmigan and today's guest is one of the best I know at shooting them!
Len? You do know that he prefers to shoot them with the .45-70? :?
Image Image Image
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Man you should have turned my volume down hahaha, sounds like i'm talking to you while you're 200 meters away :lol:

Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

TreeKiwi wrote:Today's stream we are after Rock Ptarmigan and today's guest is one of the best I know at shooting them!

So if you are having trouble with this mission or need a bird harvested with a 20ga. Come join us :)

4-6PM CET

TK
Since my post was lost in the Holiday Event thread: Big thanks to you and Kevin for helping me out with those birds!

Sadly, I missed that albino bear because I was shooting rabbits in the western valley, but great fun to hunt with you guys.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Ringolf wrote:

4-6PM CET

TK
Since my post was lost in the Holiday Event thread: Big thanks to you and Kevin for helping me out with those birds!

Sadly, I missed that albino bear because I was shooting rabbits in the western valley, but great fun to hunt with you guys.
Not a problem mate :) Glad we could help out, tune in daily to see if we can help again ;)

TK
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Well we had a great stream today, I managed to bag a Piebald Mule doe.
Which was my first

and Munja94 managed to bag this beautiful Albino Mule buck.

Thanks all, see you tomorrow after the COTW stream :)

TK

Return to “Live Broadcasting”