CHARITY LIVESTREAM | Remember 5th November | Extralife

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
PH_Phoenix

CHARITY LIVESTREAM | Remember 5th November | Extralife

Post by PH_Phoenix »

Hi, Here's a little rhyme for you all,[/size]
"Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The hunting season and plot.
We see no reason
Why gunpowder and tree season
Should ever be forgot!"

Hey there everyone,

1 week from now i will be doing a 24 hour live stream of a Macnab competition compiling of two games the Hunter and Fishing Planet. I will be pitting myself to catch fish and harvest animals throughout the 24 hours. I will hopefully have a board up that everyone can add an entry too, to try and beat my scores, ill not only be going for a set number of animals but also the biggest i can get. Fish will be done on Weight and animals will be a combined weight for a set.

If you think this might interest you please stop by on November 5th. All donations will be going to Extralife a charity that works in sync with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. If you want to know more stop by my twitch and ask questions or you can check out the extralife home page

Hope to see many of you there,

/Phoenix :geek:

Make a Donation!
GodOfThunder70
Tracker

Re: CHARITY LIVESTREAM | Remember 5th November | Extralife

Post by GodOfThunder70 »

you got my support there !
I was doing extralife for four years in a row, this time I need to pass on it, but my community is doing an event , too !

Return to “Live Broadcasting”