Live Stream Idea, thoughts please?

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Live Stream Idea, thoughts please?

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Hey all,

Have recently been doin a bit of Live streaming on Twitch, kinda learning the ins and outs. Did a great 45min Stream of Grand Theft Auto V last night, had a few viewers, was just fun. Of course, anyone that knows me also knows that I will always be me and thus will be reflected in my Streams, so basically my Streams are for MA audience LOL. I don't have dual screens, so I cannot play and check chats at the same time unless I just haven't figured it out yet. Anyway, if you've read this much and you ever wanna check out my streams of this game and others, look me up on Twitch as wyldechylde772.
Anyway, the meat of this post is because I am thinking of doing a few absolutely retro Streams aimed at us older folks. I am talking live streaming old classics from various systems such as the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, etc, in which you'll see the likes of the Mega Man series, The Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros, etc, and even throw in a few surprises. Basically, a throwback to games we grew up on and helped shape what gaming is today. This all came about because the other day when I was testing a Twitch stream, I was actually playing Mega Man: The Wily Wars (Sega Genesis version of MM 1,2 and 3) and was surprised as hell when the friend I was talking to on Discord told me "Bro, you know you have 60 viewers right now, right? " Hahaha! Seems some poeple do like that kind of stuff. So I ask you all for your opinions here: should I do a few retro streams for you all? Its ok with me if there are only a few viewers or hundreds lol, but I just wanna gauge the interest of people here. And of course there will be Streams of theHunter and other titles. What do you think, take it back in time or no?
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: Live Stream Idea, thoughts please?

Post by JackRbbt »

Yeah, sure, Chuck! Take it back in time and stay there, at least for a while... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Spoiler:

thewindiw
Scout

Post by thewindiw »

OH and don't forget to play the Rodeo song while streaming;) that is if you know it!

It hops it drops, it flies it dies, if it gets away you shot it in the wrong way= thewindow :P
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

There may be some kind of software out there that could overlay the chat comments on your screen. I know Overwolf does this for Teamspeak and may have a plugin or app for Twitch too perhaps.

Return to “Live Broadcasting”