Streamer new to The Hunter

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
dvotee
Spotter

Streamer new to The Hunter

Post by dvotee »

Hi everyone,

I've streamed for a while now and have just recently decided to give The Hunter a go.

Loving the game and I have added it to my list of 'games to stream' but f.y.i. I do stream a variety of games.

My channel is in my signature so if I'm streaming it and anyone wants to come help a noobie out, feel free to drop by.
dvotee
Spotter

Re: Streamer new to The Hunter

Post by dvotee »

Hi everyone,

Still streaming Hunter and we are actually growing a very nice community. I've been told to mention my stream over here again so why not. I have a viewer comp set up over 4 hunts (3 guests a time) with prizes for the winner (early on with this and lots to decide and tweak) but they do seem to be quite popular. I also run guest hunts and am also looking at having a more 'seasoned hunter' come along every now and then with "how to hunt" kind of lessons for us that are new to the game.

On a personal note was feeling very down about gaming in general and Hunter has given me a new lease of life. Love the game and the community are great.

What you will get from my stream is a laid back, chill time (usually the other half and kids are asleep upstairs so I have to bear that in mind) so if you want someone in your face, loud and generally screaming and shouting I certainly aint for you ;)

I usually stream in the evenings (UK time)

Maybe see a few of you around ;)

Dvo

Return to “Live Broadcasting”