Autism Awareness Month Fundraiser

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
xSINISTERx
Spotter

Autism Awareness Month Fundraiser

Post by xSINISTERx »

Hello All,
April is Autism Awareness Month. As a father of an Autistic child I am doing an Autism Awareness Month Fundraiser via streaming my hunts each day to help other families with Autistic children that can not afford the extra cost of specialized equipment or specialized learning devises that are out to help any Autistic children enjoy life to it's fullest. Any donations will help. During my Christmas Fundraiser the donations help purchase 3 Sensory Swing Frames. I am hoping that this round will provide some needed learning devises such as Tablets , Work Books , and Art Supplies. Please note all donations will be used to help other Families and not my own.

Stream Link - https://www.twitch.tv/bowtech_sinister

Thank You All
SIN
NoLimitDad

Re: Autism Awareness Month Fundraiser

Post by NoLimitDad »

Hey Sinister, thanks for inviting me to your hunt and map last night. Great setup you have on Whitehart Island! Was definitely fun!
dvotee
Spotter

Re: Autism Awareness Month Fundraiser

Post by dvotee »

Hi Sinister - thanks for popping onto my stream the other night and I am already following you ;)

Look forward to seeing you again!

Return to “Live Broadcasting”