Bosloe - Live on Twitch

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Bosloe
Hunter

Bosloe - Live on Twitch

Post by Bosloe »

I thought I would jump on the band wagon and start streaming some of theHunter content when I am able to.

I will be focussing on competitions mainly or mission sets but will also setup Multiplayer as well overtime to allow others to join in. I am new to streaming so there may be the odd glitch now and again but feel free to subscribe and follow for broadcasts.

I don't plan on this being fulltime but while I have some free time on my hands thought it better to make some use of it.

I won't be on mic though (most of the time) as the PC is in the living room and the long haired general has big teeth; also the frying pan hurts when clonked round the side of the noggin!

If wanting to join a multiplayer game when active you need to be on my friends list and they also have passwords to prevent unnecessary entry when competing in competitions.

If there is a particular reserve or competition that you would like me to attempt at streaming please let me know and I will see what I can setup and stream so you can all watch me fail!!!!!

Happy hunting and if you want to come join the general chat please click on the link in my signature, peace. :mrgreen:
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics
Bosloe
Hunter

Re: Bosloe - Live on Twitch

Post by Bosloe »

Live now WRR hunting for Arctic Foxes for the Easter Competition.
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

Ok 5hrs completed on WRR so time for a break. Thanks to those who dropped by and if anyone has any feedback then please let me know.

Cheers,
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

I will be broadcasting continued failed attempts at heart shots for the Easter Competition from 1230hrs GMT today feel free to drop in and laugh at my terrible aim ......
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

Live on YouTube if you want to come along while I walk around Hirschfelden :)

Return to “Live Broadcasting”