theHunter with Hawkeye Livestream

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

theHunter with Hawkeye Livestream

Post by Hawkeye »

I'll be starting a live turkey hunt on Whiteheart Island in a few moments at theHunter with Hawkeye Twitch Channel. Come on in & watch some thunder chickens! I'm still testing a few things & have some Photoshop work to finish up before starting some regularly scheduled streams, but in the meantime, I'll have some sporadic streams start up every couple days or so. You can also follow on Twitter at @HawkeyeHunts where I'll announce the start of a Livestream. I'm now streaming in 720p instead of 1080p for those viewers in other countries that had trouble streaming. Hope to see you on & Happy Hunting!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: theHunter with Hawkeye Livestream

Post by Hawkeye »

Below are the highlights from the Livestream. Thanks to those that were able to view it live, this was a lot of fun! I was able to get some great toms in this hunt & earned a silver trophy in Top Turkey - Elite.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

"I'm wearing a full ghillie suit and a large moustache... which is crucial. You must have a large moustache!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Made my day!
Image Image Image
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Tanngnjostr wrote:"I'm wearing a full ghillie suit and a large moustache... which is crucial. You must have a large moustache!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Made my day!
Hahaha, after that hunt, I don't think I'll be shaving that big moustache any time soon!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Going live now for Hemmeldal Hunt 'em All.
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

Hey what do you guys use for Editing Videos for youtube. looking for something free to start. I use Gimp for all my images and twitch layover editing
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

JessyHauff wrote:Hey what do you guys use for Editing Videos for youtube. looking for something free to start. I use Gimp for all my images and twitch layover editing
I'm currently using Adobe Premiere Pro on their monthly subscription plan, which obviously isn't a free option. I've used Media Maker in the past, though, and it's a fantastic free option. I'd recommend it for just about everything. Good luck & let me know what you settle on.
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

Cool I'm gonna check out a couple options this weekend. See if I can throw together a killshot compilation
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

I'll be going live in a few moments for some alpine ibex hunting on Val-de-Bois.
willybepop
Hunter

Post by willybepop »

Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Return to “Live Broadcasting”