Canadian Stream

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
JessyHauff
Tracker

Canadian Stream

Post by JessyHauff »

hey guys starting to stream more lately on my channel. would appreciate the follows views or advice. also open to skyping and streaming some multiplayer hunts. Twitch.tv/titan_kingz Thanks for reading :)
JessyHauff
Tracker

Re: Canadian Stream

Post by JessyHauff »

Hey guys. I have revamped my layover. Been working hard and put up a YouTube channel with a couple highlights. I would really appreciate it if you guys checked out my twitch channel and youtube channel and maybe some past broadcasts. Would love some insight. I love this game and don't plan on quitting anytime soon! Cheers from your friendly neighborhood Canadian
willybepop
Hunter

Post by willybepop »

I followed. Look forward to your stream.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Awesome stuff Jessy. Layover looks nice. From one friendly neighbourhood Canadian to another.
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

thanks so much guys. I will be streaming sunday night. any ideas what people wanna see? that includes me drinking beer lol
willybepop
Hunter

Post by willybepop »

I like TheHunter (of course), but also I enjoy WoW, SpinTires, ATS, TheHunter Primal, ...
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

I wish you the best of luck JessyHauf. Do you have a set time that you'll be streaming Sunday?
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

start between 8 and 9 pm pst. that is my usual. schedule posted on twitch channel. usually run to 11 pm pst plus. 2-3 hour stream. start time varies between 8 and 9 because it depends on how good my daughter is at going to bed lol. Been a little hectic the last 2 weeks. really bad flu been hitting everyone here. all healthy now though. I play diablo as well. and fishing planet, hearthstone, I will play wow when expansion hits or I get beta invite. Was looking at hunter primal. not sure I wanna buy it now, was gonna wait for a sale. I Sink all my money into the hunter lol.
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

Had a pretty good stream tonight. 2 hrs in VAL-DES-BOIS its in my past broadcasts in twitch let me know what you guys think. Thinking about doing blackbears tommarow or polarbears? maybe just a waterfowl stream or wild boar? lots of options.
JessyHauff
Tracker

Post by JessyHauff »

Hey guys happy st Patricks day! I just wanna thank all of you that have been watching my stream lately as my followers and regular viewers have been growing! I love the new overlay and greenscreen I've been using and I wanna let you guys know that tonight I'll be streaming a special 2 hr st Patricks day themed hunt. I'll be all in the St Patricks day stuff and drinking green beer live!!!!! 9 pst tonight. The strexam will be in past broadcasts after so if you can't make it to the live even you can be sure to watch it later. Thanks again for the support

Return to “Live Broadcasting”