About tomorrows stream

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: About tomorrows stream

Post by XxStrong1xX »

TreeKiwi wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
Always ;)

Except for this week. :(
Always with the normal streams mate :)

Haha! You should have been a lawyer Mat. ;)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:

Except for this week. :(
Always with the normal streams mate :)

Haha! You should have been a lawyer Mat. ;)
I don't have the smarts :P
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

See you got Graham to do the lawyer work this week. 3 weeks of no giveaways for viewers, makes me not want to watch the stream anymore. :(

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:See you got Graham to do the lawyer work this week. 3 weeks of no giveaways for viewers, makes me not want to watch the stream anymore. :(
Hey mate,

The give away's are never guaranteed, they are just a bonus and too get the prizes yesterday you needed to be competing in the stream. If you are just watching for the giveaways I am not sure I can help you sorry, :(
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

TreeKiwi wrote: Hey mate,

The give away's are never guaranteed, they are just a bonus and too get the prizes yesterday you needed to be competing in the stream. If you are just watching for the giveaways I am not sure I can help you sorry, :(
Matt, its not fair that you have these streams when most of us in North America are at work. I demand you stay up late & start doing these streams at a more reasonable time so that we can watch them too. Also since the everyone doesnt have a chance to win free stuff we expect a weekly lottery to be held to give everyone a chance at them. After all its only fair!

Just kidding mate, I thought I would try on the entitlement mindset to see how it feels. I need to go take a shower now...

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

SoftShoe wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote: Hey mate,

Matt, its not fair that you have these streams when most of us in North America are at work. I demand you stay up late & start doing these streams at a more reasonable time so that we can watch them too. Also since the everyone doesnt have a chance to win free stuff we expect a weekly lottery to be held to give everyone a chance at them. After all its only fair!

Just kidding mate, I thought I would try on the entitlement mindset to see how it feels. I need to go take a shower now...

You know if people actually wanted to join a stream, we could run some late ones from time to time :) We asked nearly a year ago now if we should adjust the stream times... but there was not a heavy vote either way.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Have some at 9am CET. Then we could watch them BEFORE work ;) Gotta get used to getting up at zero-dark-thirty for real hunting anyways. :D :D
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

I wasn't active on the forums a year ago so I missed that. But I think it is a great idea! Being in the US EST zone I am always at work during the streams, I would love to join if you had them a little later but not sure you guys would want to stay up that late. :)

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

How about streaming on a Saturday when I'm off? :P
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉

Return to “Live Broadcasting”