Ingame localizations?

This forum is for reporting bugs or comments regarding anything related to localization (i.e. translation and theHunter in other languages than English)
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Ingame localizations?

Post by Lapehunter »

This is question for users using some other language than English in game.

Are all messages (missions etc.) in your language or in English?

That because in Finnish localization they are all in English. It's not very nice for translators that we do a lot of work and then it's not shown in game! Hopefully devs fix this...

Image Image
Arnstein86
Tracker

Re: Ingame localizations?

Post by Arnstein86 »

Haven't checked so much in-game, but the HunterMate and names of equipment (the one in the lower right corner when equpipped, not inside inventory) were in English.
And none of the tutorials had translated in-game text last time I checked.
And still we have a few strings on the webpage that are not translated, though I know it's translated from us (bundle descriptions, "spotting, tracking, shooting" in your skills etc.)

Take in consideration the Norwegian is still in a sort of "beta"-stage.
I know the Finnish language is supposed to be fully implemented.

We can only hope the devs know a way of sorting this out :) and give us a chance to translate any strings not in the translator yet, so the non-english users can see a consistant second language ;)
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Re: Ingame localizations?

Post by Lapehunter »

All these which are in English are translated, at least in Finnish. Yea I didn't remember, these item names are also in English. Hopefully they fix this soon..

Image Image

Return to “Localization”