Harvesting kills

This forum is for reporting bugs or comments regarding anything related to localization (i.e. translation and theHunter in other languages than English)
Bravey

Harvesting kills

Post by Bravey »

I am having problems harvesting my kills. When I walk up to my kill, I bring up the HunterMate, press it and nothing happens. I move around the kill and still nothing. Can have a friend (while in munti game) come harvest it for me but I can't. It also happens on single player. Latest incidence was 8-3013 @ 7:35 pm EST. Please advise as I am missing out on a number of kills so far.
Scout19
Hunter

Re: Harvesting kills

Post by Scout19 »

Bravey wrote:I am having problems harvesting my kills. When I walk up to my kill, I bring up the HunterMate, press it and nothing happens. I move around the kill and still nothing. Can have a friend (while in munti game) come harvest it for me but I can't. It also happens on single player. Latest incidence was 8-3013 @ 7:35 pm EST. Please advise as I am missing out on a number of kills so far.
Check your "statistics" on the website. Generally it does harvest the kill, you just don't get an opportunity to take a trophy shot.

Return to “Localization”