Doc is outdated

This forum is for reporting bugs or comments regarding anything related to localization (i.e. translation and theHunter in other languages than English)
Ononemi
Outfitter

Doc is outdated

Post by Ononemi »

Should be changed to "Store", no? ^^
slichaos
Chat Logger

Re: Doc is outdated

Post by slichaos »

"Doc's Outfitters" is the name of the store. It's been that way for years. I don't believe EW changed the name to "Doc's Store".
Ononemi
Outfitter

Post by Ononemi »

slichaos wrote:"Doc's Outfitters" is the name of the store. It's been that way for years. I don't believe EW changed the name to "Doc's Store".
Duh uh, I know it's been Doc's Outfitters all these years, but since the MP release, Doc's Outfitters is no more and has been changed to "Store" .. A little text update should be done ^^
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

Wait it says cupid arrows in there. Do we have cupid running around shooting heart shaped arrows at the elks so they fall in love.
slichaos
Chat Logger

Post by slichaos »

Ononemi wrote:
slichaos wrote:"Doc's Outfitters" is the name of the store. It's been that way for years. I don't believe EW changed the name to "Doc's Store".
Duh uh, I know it's been Doc's Outfitters all these years, but since the MP release, Doc's Outfitters is no more and has been changed to "Store" .. A little text update should be done ^^
From the hunter wiki - You can access his store "Doc's Outfitters" through clicking "Store". I believe his store is still named "Doc's Outfitters" not that it matters...
Ononemi
Outfitter

Post by Ononemi »

slichaos wrote:From the hunter wiki - You can access his store "Doc's Outfitters" through clicking "Store". I believe his store is still named "Doc's Outfitters" not that it matters...
When you go to the store now, you can't find anywhere saying "Doc's Outfitters". That's why I assume Doc's Outfitters is history :)
Cireme
Master Competitor

Post by Cireme »

slichaos wrote:From the hunter wiki - You can access his store "Doc's Outfitters" through clicking "Store". I believe his store is still named "Doc's Outfitters" not that it matters...
The wiki is outdated too - Doc's Outfitters no longer exists.
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

Doc sold out to a big chain store. Its no longer your little mom and pop shop hunting store.
draeath
Hunter

Post by draeath »

snakeyes32 wrote:Wait it says cupid arrows in there. Do we have cupid running around shooting heart shaped arrows at the elks so they fall in love.
They were a promotional item. Basically a tracer arrow.

Also, you end questions with a question mark ("?") not a period. :P I will continue to (in good humor, since you've admitted it's just laziness and not disability etc) rib you over that btw (unless you ask me to stop)
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

No i don't mind at all rib me all you want it will make me try harder to use proper punctuation. :D

Return to “Localization”