Mission filter

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Re: Mission filter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Dr_ViEr wrote:
Dr_ViEr wrote:7.)Whiterime Ridge Travel #7 (small prey) - pops up if you filter for Hemmeldal missions (probably all WRR missions show up in all reserves).
Just checked: "small prey" pops up in HEM, RFF and WRR - I doesn't in the other reserves
OK, I learned that the Moose related requirement will also be accepted if done in other reserves.
If that is intended (for a WRR Travel mission!). it is correct that the mission showes up in the other reserves containing moose
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

8.) Whiterime Ridge Travel #8 (Keep the Balance): pops up in RFF due to the fact that the moose can be shot in other reserves as well - in my option that's an bug in a WRR travel mission.
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Coyote-mission #9 (take down) - can only be done at Whitehart Island but pops up at Logger's Point.
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Feral hog mission #10 (God save the queen) - can only be done in Logger's Point but pops up in Bushrangers Run
Spoiler:
Jimmy Rustle
Spotter

Post by Jimmy Rustle »

Is this a bug with the filter or the mission descriptions vs the actual allowable weapons to complete the missions?

I have 21 active missions with no filter set.

I enable the filter for 6.5x55 Blaser R8 only. It shows 7 active missions. In the list is the 'Pigs from Afar' mission as expected. Also are a few other missions which would allow the Blaser R8 as with any other rifle. The two anomolies which should NOT display but do appear in this filtered list are 'Blacktail from Afar' (8x57 Anschutz only x 3) and 'The Night Lurker, Amarok' (.270 only). Screenshots below.

Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

There seems to be a difference between the mission filter on the webpage and in the launcher:

I am at Rougarou Bayou: Filtering by that reserve, the launcher shows up two Piccabeen Bay (Travel & Rusa Deer) missions requiring feral hogs. On the web page and on the in game mission page (pressing "o"), these don't appear.

Maybe the launcher was forgotten to be updated. Mission texts are also still in English (although switched to German) while the other two options are shown them up in German.
Spoiler:

Return to “Miscellaneous”