POIs

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

POIs

Post by Dr_ViEr »

For Travel missions it is very helpful that the Points of interest are marked in the map.

I noticed there are differences:
In Timbergold Trails, they are visible in the map before starting the hunt as well as in the Huntermaid's map during the hunt.
In Rougarou Bayou they are just visible before you start the hunt and not in the Huntermaid.

I have not checked all the other reserves what is the general standard, but I would prefer to have the TGT-style for all.
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Re: POIs

Post by Dr_ViEr »

BTW, the mouse-over like of the starter in the Huntermaid would make finding the correct tower during travel missions much more comfortable as just the coordinates.
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Another option that might be easier to implement would be - as long as a travel mission is active - to exchange the background of the Huntermaid with a map that also shows the travel path.
Spoiler:
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

Dr_ViEr wrote:Another option that might be easier to implement would be - as long as a travel mission is active - to exchange the background of the Huntermaid with a map that also shows the travel path.
It's absolutely legitimate, because of this deficiency I haven't even dealt with traveling missions until now.
A route-plan-layer for each trip would be very useful and that would be very easy to add them.
Suggest your idea in the 'Thoughts & Suggestions' topic, it should not hide here under the bugs.
Truly Yours! ;)
"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos

Return to “Miscellaneous”