Server Issues

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
BCKidd

Server Issues

Post by BCKidd »

Lately, over the past week or so, I've been getting this:

It happens three or four times before I can get onto a reserve. Anyone else having the same issue? :? Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Mysen
Scout

Re: Server Issues

Post by Mysen »

yes same thing for me, very annoying and you lose a lot of attempst in comps. :(
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, very annoying. Lets hope it gets fixed. I trust you are well, Mysen, I haven't seen you around much. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

I was having this issue previous to you making this post, but at the time it seemed to be getting better (for me at least). Now it's getting bad again.

Last night and today I lost four of the six attempts for a competition I was try to do.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
CootDawg
Scout

Post by CootDawg »

im having this issue and loosing my attempts for comps as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

What I have been able to pin-point is that this happens when you scroll through, and activate comps, then directly afterward click on "Hunt Now". So it would seem it is a sending/receiving info from server... I think. Yes, this is an annoying bug and it makes it even worse when you lose attempts. I've had the spinning wheel up to but not limited to 6 minutes, before the "Error Text" shows up and we get disconnected. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:What I have been able to pin-point is that this happens when you scroll through, and activate comps, then directly afterward click on "Hunt Now". So it would seem it is a sending/receiving info from server... I think. Yes, this is an annoying bug and it makes it even worse when you lose attempts. I've had the spinning wheel up to but not limited to 6 minutes, before the "Error Text" shows up and we get disconnected. ;)

BCKidd.
I think I'm going to buy you a small hourglass-type egg timer for Christmas... every time you click to start a comp you can flip it, and if the comp hasn't started yet when the sand runs out you can kill the comp. No more 6 minute comp attempts wasted! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Miscellaneous”