Maps won't load

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
sashacomp

Maps won't load

Post by sashacomp »

Greetings! I am new to the game I have a problem that 2 maps "Bushrangers Run" and "Timbergold Trails" are not loading. When I try to access these cards, it throws out with the error "An error occured". I play in single-user mode, I reinstalled the game, deleted the cache of the game and the launcher, cookies too. My computer: i7-4790k processor, 1060 6G video, 24g memory, Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.1348.
Help solve the problem.
Google translate translation

Приветствую! Я новичок в игре у меня проблема что не загружаются 2 карты "Bushrangers Run" и "Timbergold Trails". Когда пытаюсь зайти на эти карты выбрасывает с ошибкой "An error occured". Играю в однопользовательский режим, игру переустанавливал, КЭШ игры и лаунчера удалял, куки тоже.
Мой компьютер: процессор i7-4790к, видео 1060 6Г, память 24г, Windows 10 Pro Версия 20H2 Сборка ОС 19042.1348.
Помогите решить проблему. Перевод гугл переводчик
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Maps won't load

Post by AveryW88 »

We're working on the issue now, but don't have an ETA yet. If you have a Daily Mission on one of those reserves, you can send me your in-game name in a private message and I'll complete the Daily Mission through our admin panel.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

All right! Fix is live. Timbergold and Bushrangers are up and running again. Sorry about that, everyone.
sashacomp

Post by sashacomp »

Thanks, everything worked. Good mood and good luck!
Спасибо все заработало. Хорошего вам настроения и удачи!
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

AveryW88 wrote:All right! Fix is live. Timbergold and Bushrangers are up and running again. Sorry about that, everyone.
Im having the same issue for loggers point and timbergold now.
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D

Return to “Miscellaneous”