Signature bar needs attention.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Signature bar needs attention.

Post by DanthemanBoone »

1. The signature bar does not appear to be working correctly. The link to the Trophy record from the high score fails and the circle keeps going round and round without connecting.

2. The Werewolf count has gone and the Roe bit , which is of little interest to me, seems to have replaced it and recent W.W. count is nowhere to be found.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Signature bar needs attention.

Post by Fletchette »

The links work for me....Make sure you are already signed into TheHunter.com website. If you're not signed in, then it will just spin.
Personal Bests...
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Thanks Fletchette. Got the link working but had to change my password.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

DanthemanBoone wrote:The Werewolf count has gone and the Roe bit , which is of little interest to me, seems to have replaced it and recent W.W. count is nowhere to be found.
The signature includes the Roe-bit, but omits the Willow Ptarmigan. Neither the Roe-bit nor the Werewolf should be included at the exclusion of a permanent species.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

JimboCrow wrote:
DanthemanBoone wrote:The Werewolf count has gone and the Roe bit , which is of little interest to me, seems to have replaced it and recent W.W. count is nowhere to be found.
The signature includes the Roe-bit, but omits the Willow Ptarmigan. Neither the Roe-bit nor the Werewolf should be included at the exclusion of a permanent species.
Actually, if you look really closely, you can see the willow ptarmigan is still there, in the left column. It's just on a new line all by itself and the top of the box barely shows. I had mentioned it elsewhere on the forum but got no response.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

splainin2do wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Actually, if you look really closely, you can see the willow ptarmigan is still there, in the left column. It's just on a new line all by itself and the top of the box barely shows. I had mentioned it elsewhere on the forum but got no response.
Wow, good catch splainin2do!!! I would never have noticed that in a trillion years!!! :lol:
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.

Return to “Miscellaneous”