Tree Roots on PB

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
DAT66

Tree Roots on PB

Post by DAT66 »

posted this a while ago, remebered this due to a discussion on steam. havent found that mentioned as bug/glitch, but found some posts that describe the same issue.

"on PB is one tree modell with long roots that are bend towards eachother. if the 3d modelers could somehow just change the collision, so we dont get stuck inbetween that would be good enough. just open that part where they nearly touch to let us get out of that quite stupid trap.
another way i could imagine is to implant a mechanik like jump or climb. that would also be helpfull to get on to so much stones that could be climbed, but some collision doesnt let us"

i understand that making new mechanics like climbing is too much, but i guess someone could have a look at that tree model and open/cut off the collision.

Return to “Miscellaneous”