Game engine is not registering the correct amount of KM walked

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Game engine is not registering the correct amount of KM walked

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

This is an old bug. Game engine, God knows why, registers half or random, but lower values for km walked. I should have had at least twice the distance I have in my statistics page. Maybe you can do something about this issue, it really bothers me, I feel frustration everytime I play the game knowing that the game will give me half or less of what I worked for.

Some moderator told me once that this is not a real issue, because game's engine measures distance in straight line between points and that is why the values are lower. I will tell you what I told him then: that doesn't stand as an explanation because the values are random. For instance I walked 37km yesterday and I have in statistics page hardly 25.35km. A day before that I travelled 25km and in the statistcs page I got...9.42km. Two days ago I travelled 32km and I have 11.12km. And the same story everyday.

Return to “Miscellaneous”