crashed hunt after checking store while hunting.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
VonStratos
Outfitter

crashed hunt after checking store while hunting.

Post by VonStratos »

Unexpected error after alt-tab to windows
Game Mode: <<SP>>
Hunter Name: <<Vonhipper>>

Description:
I was in a hunt(sp) went to windows to check the store in the launcher, after no more than a couple of minutes(maybe less) i click the game to resume my hunt, but instead to go back to game it came the classic black screen with the message "an unexpected error occurred" and my hunt got crashed. Well this is not a new bug, but i don't remember seeing it around since years, however already happened twice to me in the last few days, so i better make this report.

Steps to Reproduce:
Launch a hunt, after a while go to windows to check something in the store or launcher, try go back to your hunt.

Platform: Desktop PC
OS & Version: Windows 10. 64bit

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: crashed hunt after checking store while hunting.

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Were you at a lodge? I’ve done this without issue at lodges and made purchases from the launcher. Away from lodges, I don’t know.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Last time i was near a tent, i think out of the radius to acres the inventory, i will pay attention to that if happens again.

ImageImage
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Happened again, i was "in the fields" not near a lodge, i went to the launcher to check a mission, and when tried to return to my hunt it crashed. "An error as occurred". This is very anoying because i can alt-tab in a lodge to buy ammo or whatever in the store, but missions sometimes need be checked while hunting in terrain.

ImageImage
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Happened twice in the last week, once i was far from my tent, i forgot about the bug so i went to buy ammo, second time i was in the tent, even had the inventory open, again went to buy ammo and after try to return to the hunt "an error has occurred" damm, please fix this bugs, is not a minor bug when you cant leave a hunt 30 seconds to buy some ammo or other stuff, and it was reported in February.

ImageImage
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Do you have "Extended Audio Memory" checked in your game settings? That setting reduced a lot of crash after alt-tabbing when put in.

Return to “Miscellaneous”