Unable to reconnect once the count down finish!

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Unable to reconnect once the count down finish!

Post by Mrmr123 »

Once the count down finish on the reconnect screen, we cant connect again after internet comes back, the game will keep saying reconnecting but its not doing that, Please give us manual reconnect button instead of this automated broken one.

Game Mode: Single Player

Thank you.
BCKidd

Re: Unable to reconnect once the count down finish!

Post by BCKidd »

I think it has always been like that. Once the count-down clock hits 0- reconnecting has never happened for me. What I do and I'm sure you do as well, is hit Alt+Tab when a disconnect happens. This seems to reset the clock a few times, but after that, yeah at 0 there is no hope in reconnecting. I'd love to see a fix for that. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Unable to reconnect once the count down finish!

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

If the server is down or any other pc between you and the server, then it's game over, unfortunately. It's an issue old as this game is. Pray not to be you the "lucky" one, especially after you shot a trophy animal and you didn't get the chance to harvest it. It happened to me a few times in 10 years.

Return to “Miscellaneous”