Sambar Deer Mission #9

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
ClemD
Scout

Sambar Deer Mission #9

Post by ClemD »

The Sambar Deer Mission #9 cannot be completed.

Objectives:
- Harvest a male Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value at over 20 meters (Approx. 66 feet) from a Treestand in the same hunt.
- Harvest a female Sambar Deer at 100% Harvest Value at over 30 meters (Approx. 98 feet) from a Treestand in the same hunt.

Here is my hunt meeting all the requirements but I did not get the mission nor the message for the male part of it, nor the message for the female part of it.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/clem ... n/85578664

I tried "at under 20 meters" for the male and "at under 30 meters" for the female just in case it was the error but I still did not get the mission, nor the individual message for each one.

So for me it's impossible to complete. As it is mission #9, could it be the same problem as mission #9 for the lynx, which was corrected. The error could be in the generic template for the missions.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this bug as soon as you can.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
Killaaah

Re: Sambar Deer Mission #9

Post by Killaaah »

I've been trying this now for three days. I have tried first with the over 20 meters (male) and over 30 meters (female, from treestand, same hunt, for now how many times, can't count. After this I tried same, but Under 20 and 30 meters respectively if there may have been a miss-description in the mission text. Under these 3 days, at one time, one male have registered, but that's all. Why this male registered is incomprehensible, since nothing was different with that male compared to how other males were shot (all according to the mission regulations).

So, this mission is bugged.
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Your answer is in this tread regarding why the male registered and it’s been settled quite a few weeks ago that this mission is bugged.

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=89870

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
panos66789
Spotter

Post by panos66789 »

Can i get a ticket too this mission bugged me too i shot a male sambar (heartshot) from 74 meters but never count!

Return to “Miscellaneous”