Trophy Shots not uploading!

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Parigram

Trophy Shots not uploading!

Post by Parigram »

Bug Report
Game Mode: SP
Hunter Name: Same as forum name.

Description:
Like the title explains, ever since the 9th of August any Trophy Shot since my 8158.76 scoring Goose (as seen in my gallery) has neither given the message "Uploading Image" or saved to my gallery or my screenshot folder. This has happened to me before, and I've sent a support ticket but the only response was "server connection issues." I would appreciate any help or explanations!

Steps to Reproduce:
Make kill->Harvest->Go to take trophy shot->Confirm->Fails

Additional Information:
I'm able to provide screenshots if needed.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Trophy Shots not uploading!

Post by MartinSundberg »

Hello,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. I'm having troubles replicating this. Any other information you think might be important?
One thing I'd like you to try is to open your AppData folder and delete everything related to theHunter in there. You can access it by writing %appdata% from the start menu. In there you should be seeing a lot of files with the file extension, cfg and bin and also a folder called theHunter or theHunterSteam, go ahead and delete them.

Before doing this, if you have changed your keybindings in-game please write them down on a note because they will be reset to the default. Let me know how it goes! Thank you :)
Parigram

Re: Trophy Shots not uploading!

Post by Parigram »

Thank you for the reply,

I did as you said and it seems to have done the trick. I did the same thing yesterday but it still didn't work. Oh well, I guess next time (if it happens again) I'll do the same thing and hope for the best. Thank you for your help!

Return to “Miscellaneous”