.30-06 Lever Action Rifle (Forest Camo) is not counting by the system like old gun in the missions.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
smileandwave

.30-06 Lever Action Rifle (Forest Camo) is not counting by the system like old gun in the missions.

Post by smileandwave »

System does not see the new gun .30-06 Lever Action Rifle (Forest Camo) in the missions. Last attempt to pass the Roe Deer mission "Death Notice" failed because the game not counted killed animals by a new rifle.

Description

Harvest a Roe Deer weighing at least 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs.) using a .30-06 Lever Action Rifle.
Harvest a Roe Deer weighing at least 25 kg (approx. 55 lbs.) using a .30-06 Lever Action Rifle during the same hunt.

Mission been activated long time ago. I was thinking to play together with my friends, who has this weapon. But today I decided to buy a new rifle in forest cammo and been surprised. Killed animals are not counted by system for missions. You can check statistic and hunt history for my account. (2018-06-10 12:33 1h 42m 20s Val-des-Bois)

Thank You!
Mackie2112
Tracker

Re: .30-06 Lever Action Rifle (Forest Camo) is not counting by the system like old gun in the missions.

Post by Mackie2112 »

AND this is still a problem as today I also killed two Roe deer within the requirements and did not get credit for either kill. Forest camo 30-06

Return to “Miscellaneous”