Sambar and Rusa collectibles are not being added to Hunterscore or Collectables Rank.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Sambar and Rusa collectibles are not being added to Hunterscore or Collectables Rank.

Post by JimboCrow »

Bug Report
Game Mode: n/a

Description:
Since the release of Piccabeen Bay, Sambar and Rusa collectables are not being added correctly to Hunterscore, despite being shown on the hunt scoresheet. They are not being added to the Collectables>Treasures progress bar in Ranks, and therefore they do not get added to the Hunterscore total.

Steps to Reproduce:
Adding up the total of all treasures in any player's Lifetime Statistics, and comparing that total to his or her "Treasures" Rank progress bar, reveals the progress bar is always missing the Rusa and Sambar shed totals. For example, at the moment my "Treasures" Rank progress bar shows 330, but adding up all my treasures up from my Lifetime Statistics comes to 345. I have collected 7 Rusa sheds and 8 Sambar sheds. My Treasures progress bar has not changed since I started playing Piccabeen Bay exclusively. It has been at 330 for 3 weeks despite picking up those 15 sheds.

Additional Information:
The icons for Rusa and Sambar sheds are non existent. Question marks are shown in their places on both the Hunt scoresheet and in Lifetime Statistics.

My Computer
n/a
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Sambar and Rusa collectibles are not being added to Hunterscore or Collectables Rank.

Post by MartinSundberg »

We're looking into the issue, thanks for reporting :).

Return to “Miscellaneous”