Fail to Connect Attempt Bug

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
rarehunter308
Tracker

Fail to Connect Attempt Bug

Post by rarehunter308 »

When trying to join my friend's MP game and no connection could be made, it costs an attempt for the competition even though no time in-game was spent.
HunterBooth
Outfitter

Re: Fail to Connect Attempt Bug

Post by HunterBooth »

I have been "charged" three (3) attempts in limited attempt competitions (i.e., where limit = 10/10 attempts initially) because the launcher failed to connect with the game server. In my Hunt History the hunts were 1 or 2 seconds in length but obviously you can see that I never got into the hunt.

Aggravating and also unfair ... I am now at a disadvantage with others hunters who had the full 10 hunts in which to gain or improve an entry. We are being penalized through no fault of our own, it is a communication issue between the game's launcher and ew's server (wherever they may be).
A recent study has shown that women who have gained weight tend to live longer than men who mention it.
Spoiler:
HunterBooth
Outfitter

Re: Fail to Connect Attempt Bug

Post by HunterBooth »

Just got charged another "hunt" when the launcher failed to connect ... Hunt: 2018-04-03 18:58 PDT ... Competition: Bear Stopper, #61958
A recent study has shown that women who have gained weight tend to live longer than men who mention it.
Spoiler:

Return to “Miscellaneous”