Eagle Eye unable to be completed [4121]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Pappy1
Spotter

Eagle Eye unable to be completed [4121]

Post by Pappy1 »

Bug Report
Game Mode: SP
Hunter Name:

Description:
I have attempted to complete mission “Eagle Eye” 2 times with out it acknowledging that I had completed it. This attempt was today, where I went to the tower just above the lake on the north part of Whitehart Island. When I arrived I could see three turkeys way out in the field. I did not allow myself to get a good look at these turkeys and began to call them. When I felt they were close I raised up and began to view them with the binoculars. There were two males and one female and they responded to my calls and I was able to get acknowledgment that I had viewed them well within 2 minutes. No mission completed. I then shot two of the 3 turkeys and the third ran away.
The second attempt was at the tower on the bottom of the upper Whitehart Island. When I arrived there there were turkey calls and so I got low so I could not see anything and began to call. When I felt there were enough turkeys around I got up and spotted 5 turkeys within the two minutes. When I never got mission completed message I shot one of the male turkeys. I was so mad that I forgot to collect this turkey before exiting the game. There is clearly a problem with the spotter missions.

You will see that I am also posting two other bug reports and I feel that there is a problems with spotter missions. I cannot complete the Turkey mission pack until I get past this mission.

Steps to Reproduce:
Attempt this mission

Additional Information:
None

Home built desk top
Platform: Home built
OS & Version: Windows 64bit Win7
rb42
Spotter

Re: Eagle Eye unable to be completed [4121]

Post by rb42 »

I've tried that one without luck too during the American Thanksgiving competition without any luck. I've tried it about four times now in both SP & MP.

I'll likely try for it again today while hunting for coyotes. I kind of suspect a bird might not have been sighted due to one being slightly in front of the pack and the binoculars were not registering the ones behind it.

I don't know, the only mission I've had problems with (besides harvesting a goose with a longbow) is the charging bull moose, which I completed last week or so simply by not shooting it again while it ran off.
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Eagle Eye unable to be completed [4121]

Post by killertut »

Fixed in the Game Update 21st of January 2016 (See here)!

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!

Return to “Miscellaneous”