No trophy shot saved [4034]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
predom4

No trophy shot saved [4034]

Post by predom4 »

During my last hunt i noticed that my thropy shots are not saved, do i have to take the camera with my?
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: No trophy shot saved [4034]

Post by Tod1d »

It's a known bug that just wasn't reported here on the forums.

No, you do not need the camera. Camera shots just show up in your gallery. Trophy shots are a different function, and should show up both in the gallery and on the scoresheet.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: No trophy shot saved [4034]

Post by Radamus »

I've seen RonMctube report this several times. He said he doesn't get the "uploading" popup in lower left when this happens. Do you recall the same thing? I've not had it happen myself but it seems to affect quite a few others but not always. You're last photo was of a reindeer, I assume you've taken 1 or more since then that is missing correct? If so, yeah, it's not there.
As for the photo showing up on the scoresheet like it used to do, I find that some of them do show up correctly, but not until days or weeks later. I assumed it didn't period until I was going through some old hunts where I was looking for some rares I had and noticed the photo's on the sheet.

edit: Go back and look at your Hem hunt with the 568 reindeer- trophy shot is on the scoresheet :D - Nice one btw ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Miscellaneous”