Auto changes from walking to running after firing bow [3732]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
DanL

Auto changes from walking to running after firing bow [3732]

Post by DanL »

I've noticed a perpetual glitch in this game that is a bit irritating. Every time I use the bow, after the arrow kills said animal, my character always changes from walking to running if I'm standing. For instance, I will be standing up in a tree stand and I will be in walking mode (slow pace). I draw my bow and release and as soon as the arrow is fired it instantly changes it from walking mode to running mode (fast pace).

I really hope you can release an update to fix this because the bow is almost the only thing I use and this is very irritating because running causes me to make a bunch of noise and scare other game off.
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Auto changes from walking to running after firing bow [3

Post by killertut »

A Developer tried to reproduce this bug, but wasn't able to do so. Please submit a new Bug Report and mention the following number (3732) if you can recreate this issue. Thank You!

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Auto changes from walking to running after firing bow [3

Post by Tod1d »

Dan, have you customized your keyboard bindings for the game? If so, can you list the keys you use?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Miscellaneous”