Forum Signature Invalid Link [3247]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Bonaventura
Outfitter

Forum Signature Invalid Link [3247]

Post by Bonaventura »

The same thing happens when clicking the hunter names in our signatures.
They still link to www.thehunter.com/<name> instead of www.thehunter.com/#profile/<name>.

When deciding to make those changes to the website the devs seem to have forgotten how many of their own tools still rely on the old URLs.

There is nothing really to "look into" here, as the fix is self-evident and its implementation would take 5-10 seconds.
My season stats
Spoiler:
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Forum Signature Invalid Link [3247]

Post by killertut »

Bonaventura wrote:The same thing happens when clicking the hunter names in our signatures.
They still link to www.thehunter.com/<name> instead of www.thehunter.com/#profile/<name>.

When deciding to make those changes to the website the devs seem to have forgotten how many of their own tools still rely on the old URLs.

There is nothing really to "look into" here, as the fix is self-evident and its implementation would take 5-10 seconds.
Split this post from another bug report so it gets attention!

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Forum Signature Invalid Link [3247]

Post by killertut »

Fixed on January 14th, 2015.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!

Return to “Miscellaneous”