About competitions, pheasants and disconnections

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
darthkata
Tracker

About competitions, pheasants and disconnections

Post by darthkata »

Hi!

I have been hunting in Hirshfelden and every time when I pick up a pheasant the connection is lost and I have to end the hunting (with out any recording in their competition) Only happens with those birds If I pick up other species I haven´t any problem

Anyone else? :geek:
Cashet
Scout

Re: About competitions, pheasants and disconnections

Post by Cashet »

I am having the same problem as well, and by the looks of the competition with no entries, everyone is. (birdie blackjack)
So assuming this is some sort of unusual bug..
Not sure if i want to try a 21 meter shot now for fear of losing another connection!
Cashet
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Looks like a bug to me. 375 entrants, no scores.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Terka

Post by Terka »

I have the same problem.
gigikent
Tracker

Post by gigikent »

I have the same issue. Maybe it's in connection with the fact that game tries to feed the competitions board routine.
StaggerLee
Tracker

Post by StaggerLee »

Tod1d wrote:Looks like a bug to me. 375 entrants, no scores.
:o I shot one today and it scored ok. :? May it's not working for everyone and it is a bug. :roll: You think Tod :?:
trig2005
Spotter

Post by trig2005 »

I'm having the same issue, except mine is with Turkey, shot a group of them from treestand with bow, went to harvest the first one and the game immediately says Reconnecting. I noticed that the turkey did go into my stats, even though the comfirm kill page never popped up.
If it makes any difference I did have a competition for turkey active, although I didn't use the shotgun for that bird (comp. requires shotguns).

Also it's possible to reset the countdown for the reconnecting thing by alt-tabbing and going back in, but after doing that 5 mins or so it never actually reconnected.
gigikent
Tracker

Post by gigikent »

trig2005 wrote:I'm having the same issue, except mine is with Turkey, shot a group of them from treestand with bow, went to harvest the first one and the game immediately says Reconnecting. I noticed that the turkey did go into my stats, even though the comfirm kill page never popped up.
If it makes any difference I did have a competition for turkey active, although I didn't use the shotgun for that bird (comp. requires shotguns).

Also it's possible to reset the countdown for the reconnecting thing by alt-tabbing and going back in, but after doing that 5 mins or so it never actually reconnected.

In my case alt tabbing won't work, it brings back in game for 2 seconds, no more, every time and then , again the reconnecting window. Annoying!
However this bug wasn't there few days ago, because I hunted pheasants and everything went fine.So something changed somewhere...
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

i got the same today with pheasant, please fix it!
LostBullet
Spotter

Post by LostBullet »

Hi there,

for me the problem is with moose, after confirm the kill with the HunterMate i lost connection...4 times i tryed.

Return to “Miscellaneous”