Hog Skulls on the Last Hunt/Hunt History pages

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Geredis
Spotter

Hog Skulls on the Last Hunt/Hunt History pages

Post by Geredis »

I've noticed that it appears that when it comes to the 'hit' overlay for certain organs and bones, especially with hogs, they seem to be mis-placed over the usual skeleton paper doll.

Example:

I have tried clearing the cache, so I think that it's an issue with how the images are actually laid atop of each other, and not something to do with my browser. I know it's a problem with feral hogs, I haven't checked the boars yet.
Spoiler:
Ononemi
Outfitter

Re: Hog Skulls on the Last Hunt/Hunt History pages

Post by Ononemi »

I checked your hunt history.. and maybe it's good to mention that you actually hit these 2 piggies in the skull. ^^
Geredis
Spotter

Post by Geredis »

That is exactly my point. I know I hit them in the skull. But if you look at the image, the skull overlay is misaligned, the brown 'hit' icon for the skull being at the tail, not where it should be at the head.. THAT is the thing I am pointing out, not that I didn't think I hit them in the head.
Spoiler:
slichaos
Chat Logger

Post by slichaos »

It's been that way for quite some time...there was a thread about it. I don't if the Devs replied about it or not.
Geredis
Spotter

Post by Geredis »

I see, so be it then.
Spoiler:

Return to “Miscellaneous”