Bug in mission "Getting Slim" ?

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Last night I shot two male moose for a comp. The first one also completed the mission "Moose For a Week". Then, after harvesting the second bull, I remembered I should activate the next moose mission, which I did. The mission requires you to shoot three moose within 15 minutes.

After shooting a cow, I got the message that this would be the first of three for the active mission, so correct message. After shooting another cow, the mission completed. It apparently also counted the bull moose I shot before the mission was activated. Indeed only 11 minutes had passed between the bull and the second cow.

I think the mission should not have been completed, as I only shot two moose after it was active. This is really minor, but still a bug.

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
PcKiller
Hunter

Re: Bug in mission "Getting Slim" ?

Post by PcKiller »

I think you need 3 moose to finish that mission. I also think you cannot activate a mission while hunting.
Welsch
Outfitter

Post by Welsch »

My latest info on that was that there might indeed be a bug in the mission that sometimes does already take into account a moose that you harvested shortly before activating...

And yes, you can alt-tab out of the game and activate a new mission on the website during a hunt. No problem.
PcKiller
Hunter

Re: Bug in mission

Post by PcKiller »

Welsch wrote:My latest info on that was that there might indeed be a bug in the mission that sometimes does already take into account a moose that you harvested shortly before activating...

And yes, you can alt-tab out of the game and activate a new mission on the website during a hunt. No problem.
I stand corrected. :mrgreen:
Tenbulls
Hunter

Post by Tenbulls »

Same exact thing happened to me, so I do believe it is a bug. In fact, it looks now like HooCairs may be my evil twin. :lol:
reindeer_flotilla
Spotter

Post by reindeer_flotilla »

Am I missing something ? I tried this mission (Getting Slim) at Whiterime several times, and It won't complete It. Before anyone asks, yes It's activated, and I harvested 3 Moose well within 15 minutes. Any suggestions ?
pokie206
Hunter

Post by pokie206 »

Tried this mission 3 times and can not complete it.
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

I have been on this mission today 3 times now and each time I went to harvest one of the moose I am being disconnected from the server. I will try again and see if it occurs again, if it does it will appear that moose are off the menu for hunting until resolved, unless there is a way to remove the mission from my current active list?
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics

Return to “Miscellaneous”