Bobcat mission 9 completed with wrong requirements

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Villkatta
Outfitter

Bobcat mission 9 completed with wrong requirements

Postby Villkatta » October 7th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Game Mode: Single Player

Description: Bobcat Mission 9 has the following requirements: "Harvest a male Bobcat with a score of 8 or higher at 100% Harvest Value while it's fleeing."
However, I just completed the mission with a Bobcat that was walking, not fleeing. The other requirements were met. Here's the score sheet to the Bobcat I shot that completed the mission: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vill ... /621055245

Steps to reproduce: Activate Bobcat mission 9 and harvest a Bobcat that meets all requirements, but is walking instead of fleeing.

gas56
Outfitter

Re: Bobcat mission 9 completed with wrong requirements

Postby gas56 » October 15th, 2018, 12:23 pm

I have shot a few Bobcats while they were walking but on the score sheet it is logged that they were idle with all other requirements filled but the activated
mission did not fill the objective for Bobcat Mission 9. The state of the animal may be off sync a little?

Return to “Miscellaneous”