Werewolf Tracks Disappearing?

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
Stella94
Tracker

Werewolf Tracks Disappearing?

Post by Stella94 »

I know it's only the second day of the event, but it's happened to me multiple times already. I have 2-5 werewolves charge me one after another, I shoot each one, mostly body/intestine shots, somehow, but a good number of lungs too. By the time I track the first one down and return to the spot I shot all of them, ALL tracks are gone, and with the time frozen at 4:15, I cant tell if an hour in game has passed for them to disappear, though it doesn't seem like enough time has. I just ended a hunt where I've lost 4 werewolves because their blood tracks (all tracks) are gone, 2 were body blood and 2 were lung blood, and I believe at least 2, if not 3, were shot with the crossbow, so they definitely would have died.

Has anyone else been having this problem?
Ultrasparc

Re: Werewolf Tracks Disappearing?

Post by Ultrasparc »

I had same problem multiple time today.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

They also dissappear on the huntermate. Not like standard tracks which are at some point limited in numbers, all tracks of one werewolf dissappear at once.
As this is the first time I am hunting werewolves, I don't know if this is standard behavior or different from the last years.
Spoiler:
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

Same here. 4 those were running around my tower, I wounded all them, but tracks disappeared.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)

Return to “Animals”