Zombie goat

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Zombie goat

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Today my friend and i spent all day playing several multiplayer games together. Had several "glitchy" games. Animals showing dead for one player and not the other, an "invisible" hog(that she had shot) to my friend attacking me and then she found it dead later. But the one that beats them all was a goat that came back to life. We had found a herd near her tower. We shot a few of them and one she shot ran off. I tracked it while she was away from the keyboard for a bit and I found it lying down but still alive and injured. I shot it with an arrow between the eyes and it died. But, I was unable to claim it. I walked away a bit and then walked back up to it and as i got near it, the goat jumped up and ran off!!! :o I shot it twice more with my 30R and saw it "flinch" and found more blood trails but we tracked it for several KM with her scent hound and never found it again.

Good luck trying to recreate that one I know but i just had to report it. I think there are some Halloween hauntings still left in the game. :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
HawkEye81
Tracker

Re: Zombie goat

Post by HawkEye81 »

Zombie goat
by XxStrong1xX » Today, 2:35 am

I think there are some Halloween hauntings still left in the game.
Animals in Mp games seems to bug even more after the HW event, I've shoot a WB that didn't died he was just standing still, it wasn't moving at all or charging and I had to shoot it again to kill it.
Tracks are also bugged, I saw at least 20 tracks until now with blood spot on the ground but the hunter mate wasn't giving any info about blood, only fleeing track.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Animals in MP act weird. One player can see the animal, the other can't. Animals bedding down and never dying. Dead animals' domes but no animal there to collect. This last one in particular I remember from a video I did 2½ years ago. I doubt this will be looked into as it is not easily replicable.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

If we are talking about Feral goats, which I am assuming you are talking about judging by the fact that you mentioned hogs, I have had the same thing just happen, shot a goat in the body, it played down, and did not die, I could not shoot at it or spot it, it was just there.
Another time I shot a feral goat and watched it disappear, then I when I came to look for blood I heard very loud footsteps and the sound of goats eating, which I have never heard before, and it turns out it was an invisible feral goat just walking around eating no matter how many times I shot or ran.

Return to “Animals”