Werewolf freezes in position

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
gas56
Outfitter

Werewolf freezes in position

Post by gas56 »

Gas56
Werewolves
Halloween Event
Wolfbane 308 Pistol
Silver Bullets

System:
Windows 7 Pro srvc pack 1
AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 GHz
RAM 16.0 GB
64 bit
Nvidia GeForce GTX 680
Creative SB X-Fi

I've been having trouble with shots not registering hits on Werewolves at point Blank range and also when they freeze in position.
After the close range shot and the Werewolf runs off I will start tracking it and find it in a frozen position just standing there making noises usually 100 meters or less from where
I had hit it. I will get in front of it and shoot it again in the head and the shot will not register nothing at all. The 2nd shot to the head usually registers and the Werewolf falls
over dead. I have wasted a lot of Silver bullets doing this over and over with Werewolves not registering a hit on the side of the Werewolf also even when you can see what the bullet
hole leaves on them. A lot of Werewolves get stuck on trees also that I have seen and I've only shot 41 Werewolves up to this point reporting this today. So it must be a high percentage
of this flaw that's happening with them.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Werewolf freezes in position

Post by gas56 »

gas56 wrote:Gas56
Werewolves
Halloween Event
Wolfbane 308 Pistol
Silver Bullets

System:
Windows 7 Pro srvc pack 1
AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 GHz
RAM 16.0 GB
64 bit
Nvidia GeForce GTX 680
Creative SB X-Fi

I've been having trouble with shots not registering hits on Werewolves at point Blank range and also when they freeze in position.
After the close range shot and the Werewolf runs off I will start tracking it and find it in a frozen position just standing there making noises usually 100 meters or less from where
I had hit it. I will get in front of it and shoot it again in the head and the shot will not register nothing at all. The 2nd shot to the head usually registers and the Werewolf falls
over dead. I have wasted a lot of Silver bullets doing this over and over with Werewolves not registering a hit on the side of the Werewolf also even when you can see what the bullet
hole leaves on them. A lot of Werewolves get stuck on trees also that I have seen and I've only shot 41 Werewolves up to this point reporting this today. So it must be a high percentage
of this flaw that's happening with them.
This is the link to the Werewolf that registered the first charging bullet hit, then I shot it 2 more times while it was frozen standing up but only the 2nd shot then registered a hit.
The frozen standing up part is partly due to no deathbed animation made for it,.. but a no registry shot should not be wasted finishing them off.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/gas5 ... /623582981
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Werewolf freezes in position

Post by gas56 »

Here is a video of a Werewolf after it was already shot once when it was charging then shot again while it was running away in the spine.
I ran a little further then I could hear it growling up ahead. I started recording as I came upon it standing frozen then walked up to it and shot it
in the head on the 3rd time and the bullet did not register a hit. The 4th shot again in the head registered but did not kill it.
The 5th shot I aimed for the heart and it died and fell down.
This video shows that the 3rd time I fired at the Werewolf nothing happened and the bullet was wasted on it and never registered a hit at a very close distance.
Maybe the Werewolf's should die on the 1st shot as Silver is supposedly used in legend as it kills them when Silver particles allegedly goes into the body,
not the trauma of the heart or the brain or multiple organs causing it's death......

Last edited by xOEDragonx on November 4th, 2018, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Video

Return to “Animals”