(FEB2016 Open Beta) Polar Bear Attack, Weapon Breaks [4243]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
Hawkeye
Outfitter

(FEB2016 Open Beta) Polar Bear Attack, Weapon Breaks [4243]

Post by Hawkeye »

Bug Report
Game Mode: <<SP>>
Hunter Name: <<holliday50>>

Description:
<<After being mauled by a polar bear & using a First Aid kit, I am no longer allowed to use the weapon that I had equipped during the attack.>>

Steps to Reproduce:
<<Fire weapon, hitting polar bear with non-lethal shot during charge. After the bear mauls you, use your First Aid kit. After you get back up, attempt to use your weapon again & you can't aim the weapon or fire it. I repeated this twice. As you can see in the video, I also attempted to unload/reload the weapon in Inventory, eqiup/unequip the weapon, etc, but still could not use the weapon. In both of these cases, I used the 454 pistol. My other 2 equipped weapons in both cases still functioned properly. Following both cases, I returned to my tent & swapped out pistols, exchanging the 454 for a 45 colt, then back again. Both times, the 454 returned to it's normal functioning behavior.>>

Additional Information:
<<>>

Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz (8 CPUs)
Ram: 16 GB
Gfx Card: Geforce GTX 970M

Platform: <<MSI Ghost Pro GS60>>
OS & Version: <<Windows 10>>
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Re: (FEB2016 Open Beta) Polar Bear Attack, Weapon Breaks [42

Post by Dennis Borg »

I have tried reproducing this on my computer and had no luck at all, probably tried 20 times. :? Watched your video and also followed your steps but the gun works fine every time. Trying to figure out what I am missing to reproduce it.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Dennis Borg wrote:I have tried reproducing this on my computer and had no luck at all, probably tried 20 times. :? Watched your video and also followed your steps but the gun works fine every time. Trying to figure out what I am missing to reproduce it.
I tried yesterday & couldn't get it to reproduce either. The only detail that I was unable to reproduce was actually wounding the bear with the weapon before getting mauled. I aimed the weapon & got mauled, shot the weapon & got mauled, and wounded a bear on the charge that failed to maul me in the end. None of those things were able to reproduce the bug. I was unable to wound a bear, get mauled, then use 1st aid. I ran out of first aid kits & out of em$ on beta server, so gave up on reproducing yesterday.
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

Dennis was unable to reproduce it.
Please report this bug again if it happens on the normal server once the Polar Bear has been released!

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!

Return to “Animals”