Unable to harvest dead animal [2898]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
XxStrong1xX
Tracker

Re: Unable to harvest dead animal [2898]

Postby XxStrong1xX » September 5th, 2018, 10:11 am

Had the same issue this past Sunday 9/2 during a multiplayer hunt in Bushranger's Run. Me and my lady each shot goats that we were unable to harvest. This has happened several times with us and usually on BR, WR, or TT maps and occasionally others. The render distance trick never works either.
Cashole42

Re: Unable to harvest dead animal [2898]

Postby Cashole42 » September 24th, 2018, 1:55 am

I've been having an issue the past week with animals disappearing for me only on mp. The body marker dome shows up, blood shows up, whoever I'm hunting with can see the animal and can shoot the animal, but even when the death animation occurs, it still shows up as alive and shots are marked in the chat. It's happened on TGT with a bighorn ram, and once on Hirschfelden with a roe buck. I've got screenshots galore (all taken by the person I was hunting with as all I could see was the dome and blood, which I also have screenshots of).

Return to “Animals”