head shaking animals (670)

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
ronMctube
Chat Logger

head shaking animals (670)

Post by ronMctube »

well just had a monster elk his head shook for ever never stopped which was a shame cause it was big and also was videoing and every bit of the footage is brilliant but ends up being spoiled by this freakish nature.

whole point of bagging the trophy is to get a shot of the rack at the end. this isnt a new bug but still in the game. im sure you know what i mean but i will add a video if you want later.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Re: head shaking animals

Post by MonacoSteve »

Confirmed, old bug, tweaked later, but returned with full power during the last patches.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

head shaking animals

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Yep, sure has returned
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: head shaking animals

Post by HooCairs »

Confirmed but not limited to Elk only. Coyotes do the same, just full body dancing not just their head. :D

More described here.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Indecorous
Outfitter

Convulsing Elk (670)

Post by Indecorous »

I am not sure how many days ago this happened now. But, I was asked to re-post this in a new thread.
I shot an elk yesterday. He just stood there, then went down. But, he was not dead. I was still spotting it standing next to it. He went into convulsions for about a minute, then finally flopped over and died. It was rather sad how he suffered. :lol:

Now if that happened to me IRL, I would have felt kinda bad. Good thing it was in game and rather funny to see.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Convulsing Elk

Post by ronMctube »

ive had alot of big elk in last few days and id say 60 percent were doing this and never stopped :( ruins video when recording and a few were over 300 . seems to happen alot now.
NAOutdoors
Master Hunter

Re: Convulsing Elk (670)

Post by NAOutdoors »

This issue has been added to our bug report system for a resolution. (670)

Return to “Animals”