Unable to harvest dead animal [2898]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
AGC

Re: Unable to harvest dead animal [2898]

Postby AGC » August 27th, 2020, 8:45 am

This problem is very frequent now... and sometimes the animal sinks into the ground, and the player is unable to harvest it too. Yesterday it occurred at least 6 times in a multiplayer game in Whitehart Island.

AGC - Old Boys Hunters Brazil
Visit our Instagram :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/old.boys.hunters.brasil

tdyy55

Postby tdyy55 » October 3rd, 2021, 5:19 am

I can`t harvest european rabbit. Shot and killed him when entering the burrow but i can`t harvest it.Anyone else got the same problem? Thank you!
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Postby Deconstructed » October 4th, 2021, 1:04 pm

tdyy55 wrote:I can`t harvest european rabbit. Shot and killed him when entering the burrow but i can`t harvest it.Anyone else got the same problem? Thank you!

Not a can't harvest problem. Can't see it to harvest problem. Get prone, stick head in hole, harvest.
tdyy55

Postby tdyy55 » October 17th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Deconstructed wrote:
tdyy55 wrote:I can`t harvest european rabbit. Shot and killed him when entering the burrow but i can`t harvest it.Anyone else got the same problem? Thank you!

Not a can't harvest problem. Can't see it to harvest problem. Get prone, stick head in hole, harvest.

Thank you. I will try that. :)

Return to “Animals”