Game crash while shooting glitching blacktail

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
jttoo
Hunter

Game crash while shooting glitching blacktail

Post by jttoo »

Had the game crash on me last night, for the first time ever.

I have a treestand on Whitehart Island at(-14055, 5079), and the bodies stack up and impede the animals walking up the slope behind the tree holding the stand. Last night I had two elk stacked on top of a downed coyote, and a blacktail buck trying to walk through them, and glitching back and forth a bit. Unfortunately I took the shot at the buck, a straight down shot with the Snakebite, and the game crashed and I lost it all. :(
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Game crash while shooting glitching blacktail

Post by Brutus969 »

How many bodies were there?
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

One coyote and two elk at the base of the tree with the stand, and another Snakebitten coyote that I needed to go track and harvest. The blacktail was trying to walk through the two elk blocking the way.

Why? Is there a body quantity issue to watch out for?
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

I don't know - other than a big frame rate drop when there are 20+ bodies. Especially if they're mostly turkeys...
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Return to “Environment”