Sambar crossing the river outside of river crossings.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
Villkatta
Outfitter

Sambar crossing the river outside of river crossings.

Post by Villkatta »

Mode: SP

Description: Sambar deer are able to cross the river far north of the crossing east of the northern lodge in PB(don't know if this affects other animals). There is no crossing at this spot, see map & HM.
This has happened to me twice now, both times I tracked a big male down from the hills in the east-southeast, they both winded up on the cliff you can see on the left side of the picture, and crossed over. The stag in the photo was stuck in the river when I found him. killed him on the spot, but there was absolutely no way out to him, he did not float ashore, and going out of render did not help. Also ignore the tracks I picked up on the west shore, they are not from the stag.

(Possible)Steps to reproduce: Start a game in SP in the northern hills or by the train tunnel. Go up in the hills and track/chase a sambar(stag?) towards the area on the eastern side of the river shown on the huntermate. Let it roam towards the spot.

Return to “Environment”