WRR - Crash issues

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: WRR - Crash issues

Post by Generalkommendant »

Started at 05:00 at Afterland Lodge.
17 min something later I got a crash.
Was running and gunning. Just after I got the message from one of the missions in the top left corner "I officially declare you being north of Tanaka hot springs. Let the hunt begin."
Shot an moose and right at the impact of the shot it crashed.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/gene ... n/80511608
CootDawg
Scout

Post by CootDawg »

ok this just happen,,, i left the North lodge at 7 am walking south i heard a call from a fox, when i hit the id button to see where the fox was it started that loud beep,, and it was single player
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Crashed twice on WRR, one at the very start, one about one hour in. In both I was doing absolutely nothing in particular.
Also crashed at Hemmeldal less than 20 minutes in. Not happening on the other 10 reserves at all.
All of this on single player.

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... n/80524770
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... n/80524933
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... n/80527895
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

GAS56
ArcticCamoClothing
454 handgun
30-06 lever action
PP bow

Crash Error
Was tracking a big Dall Sheep in the middle of the map, in the ravine east of the lake.
doing nothing particular, no sounds made, but tracking the sheep after I shot it for 200 meters. 180-240 guess on track & spot.
Wish I could have got this one. couldn't get to it to harvest it.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

granti
.340 weatherby
arctic camo

crashed after 1h38mins
distance travel only shows 4km, on my hm i was way over 6km
happend at the east-side of the map between the mountains
tracked dall-sheep, sitka and fox
crash didnt happen after a shot
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

GAS56
Started at S. lodge
12 minutes game time
near Tatanka Hot Springs
Clicked on Hunter mate while Sitka deer called
Crash Error occured
BigRod

Post by BigRod »

WRR sound issue last 7 out of 7 attempts during Easter comp and many attempts since that fatal patch when issue was first noted and it's gotten worse now.
Well I've tried everything and that annoying continuous loud low type of rf signal starts at random times just a few minutes into the game. This happens to me everytime at all locations N, S, NE, SE, NW, SW..
I've tried my best to pinpoint what triggers this and can't do it. It just happens when it wants to whether clicking the mouse, walking, running, shooting or just standing and looking.
Best I can put my finger on is that it's a bad sound file and seems to happen at a certain point when the wind changes volume..I've not had happen when any animal has called though or using a caller. They've not triggered it.
One thing I do know is that when I disable Dolby thinking that might be the problem, the game will then freeze and it happens usually when near a mountain where the wind volume increases.
My specs are win7 ultimate 64
Intel I7 6400k
16G Ram and an EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ 4G Ram
For better sound quality when playing theHunter, I use a Plaintronics GameCom 780 Dolby Headphone.
Sound is Soundblaster Recon 3D on a gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 motherboard
All drivers are up to date.
I'll continue to try and figure it out. One thing I haven't tried is to just use spdf out to my Yamaha 7.2 dolby receiver to see if I get the same issue. I'll try and edit here to see if that makes any difference.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

GAS56
4/2/2018

Start game runs around 10 minutes
game freezes frame continuously
CRASH ERROR occurs

Start game runs about 12 minutes
game freezes frame 3-5 seconds like when losing connection or loss of game server data
Game continues

runs another 40 minutes
game freezes frame continuously
CRASH ERROR occurs

Seems like the game can crash whether there is animal sound, fast travel, shooting rifles, running, walking, tracking, or on anything or nothing.
possible loss of co-ordinates on data.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

BigRod wrote:WRR sound issue last 7 out of 7 attempts during Easter comp and many attempts since that fatal patch when issue was first noted and it's gotten worse now.
Well I've tried everything and that annoying continuous loud low type of rf signal starts at random times just a few minutes into the game. This happens to me everytime at all locations N, S, NE, SE, NW, SW..
I've tried my best to pinpoint what triggers this and can't do it. It just happens when it wants to whether clicking the mouse, walking, running, shooting or just standing and looking.
Best I can put my finger on is that it's a bad sound file and seems to happen at a certain point when the wind changes volume..I've not had happen when any animal has called though or using a caller. They've not triggered it.
One thing I do know is that when I disable Dolby thinking that might be the problem, the game will then freeze and it happens usually when near a mountain where the wind volume increases.
My specs are win7 ultimate 64
Intel I7 6400k
16G Ram and an EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ 4G Ram
For better sound quality when playing theHunter, I use a Plaintronics GameCom 780 Dolby Headphone.
Sound is Soundblaster Recon 3D on a gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 motherboard
All drivers are up to date.
I'll continue to try and figure it out. One thing I haven't tried is to just use spdf out to my Yamaha 7.2 dolby receiver to see if I get the same issue. I'll try and edit here to see if that makes any difference.
Enabling "Extended Audio Memory" in the Launcher game settings should fix the sound issue...
Personal Bests...
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

GAS56
4/3/2018
game time around 10-12 minutes
Ambient wind sound got loud
CRASH ERROR OCCURED and Ambient wind sound became soft

Return to “Environment”