Hunters go in, but they don't come out—

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Hunters go in, but they don't come out—

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

Hey, I was messin around on the archery range next to Everfall in TgT earlier and I noticed that you can squeeze into the scaffolding under the platform—but you can't get back out once you do.

There's a shot of the spot. You can get in between those two supports, but once yer in there, there's no way back out except fast-travel or quitting. Not that I found, anyway.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Hunters go in, but they don't come out—

Post by MartinSundberg »

Postby SUPERWEP7 » November 9th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Hey, I was messin around on the archery range next to Everfall in TgT earlier and I noticed that you can squeeze into the scaffolding under the platform—but you can't get back out once you do.
There's a shot of the spot. You can get in between those two supports, but once yer in there, there's no way back out except fast-travel or quitting. Not that I found, anyway.
Hello SUPERWEP7, I just tried this here on my machine. I could walk through just fine. Is this still happening on your end? Thank you for reporting the issue :)

Return to “Environment”